Here are two of our little church tykes....Taylor, the Mason's littlest guy, and Galilea, the daughter of Grace, one of the young women who attends. These two steal the show weekly!
While visiting in NC in May, we stayed with our friends, Robb and Veda Kaufman. Through the years we have watch their seven children grown from babies to young adults....and lucky for them they still have some at home! Here are two of theirs, Josh (12) and Catrina (7). Josh is someday going to come see me in Mexico!
Monica is a neighbor girl who likes to come by and have me give her an English class. I think by teaching her for awhile I might actually get up the nerve to advertise for a bigger class. I would only have to put out my sign out front and I'm sure before the day would be over I could have a roomful. Have to get my nerve up first, though.....so that's why I teach Monica!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Some pics I wanted to post....
Posted by collette at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh my goodness...how Galilea has grown she's a doll baby. And so is Taylor....what fun!
Post a Comment