I know this is crazy to post, but I'm kinda excited about an opportunity I've had to submit a bid and a sample translation on a book, from Spanish back to English. Philip and I have done lots of translating of materials for our own personal use in ministry, but this kind of a freelancing thing is a first.
I would love to take the challenge of this 322-page book...and hope it works out!
Will post more later....we've got prayer meeting in a couple hours.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
My fingers are crossed!
Posted by collette at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That would be so great!
Wow, exciting! Thanks for all the translating: correcting, and proofing you did for Marc (and me)! That was such a huge help to us. Love and miss you!
How did that work out?
About the same time I undertook the translating of a study book on Isaiah from English to Spanish. I learned so much!
Post a Comment