We have prayer meeting on Thursday evenings, but with school schedules running until late, only a few children are able to accompany their parents. A couple weeks ago these five kids and I had a good time together....and afterwards they enjoyed looking at my magazines and eating ice cream!Eduardo and Emanuel enjoying the awesome Cabela's magazine...
Fani, MariFer, and Galilea are hanging together....
Gotta love these children....along with so many others we have taught in our 7.5 years here, they all have a special place in our hearts and prayers.
Who knows how God might change Mexico through them??
Monday, April 6, 2009
A few more pictures..
Posted by collette at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
May the Lord keep blessing you we want you to know we are praying for your ministry and joyful for what the Lord is doing.
God Bless the Family and Congregation
The Pagán's
I love all your pictures. Is that Galilea? My goodness - she's grown. :) and I recognize that furniture.. :) Love ya, friend! Come see me soon.
Post a Comment