
Where did the last 26 years go? I will never forget the first time I held you in my arms, red and ruddy and so tiny...such a sweetheart. You were our first little gal, and because you were so much fun, your dad and I decided to stick with girls from there on out! You were always a happy, outgoing little gal who loved to sing in Spanish and play with your imaginary playmate, Rachel. (Remember her? She disappeared not long after Brenda was born.) You've been a wonderful daughter, all down through the years....never giving Dad or I any trouble at all. It's been awesome to watch the Lord lead your life, give you a great husband and two precious babies....it didn't just "happen"---it was all part of HIS Plan for you. Your dad and I are awfully proud of you, Shari.....and may this year be a significantly blessed one in your life. Love ya so much,
Mom and Dad
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Happy Birthday, Shari!
Posted by collette at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Birthday, Shari!
Post a Comment